What is Student Enterprise?
Student Enterprise is opportunities to develop our young adults aspirations and confidence to engage with the world of work. This underpins some of our Employability activities and work related learning. We help students generate ideas and gain transferable skills for business and employment such as speaking, inter personal skills and finances. FE uses the context of our FE café, gardening and Creative Arts and work in partnership with local employers to support pathways in to employment and onsite work experience enables FE students a stepping stone to employment in the wider community.
- Improve your employability
- Be part of a business
- Equip you with training, support and opportunities to help get ideas up and running
- Explore your potential through one of our practical enterprise contexts
- Experience developing your ideas through one of our enterprise challenges
- Show your employability skills to college staff, Manor Green students and our wider college community at college events such as Winter Lights or Summer Fayres.