All uniform is available to order from TaylorMade Uniforms by calling 0800 6340712 or 01293 640154 or via their website on www.taylormadeuniforms.co.uk
All Year 7 to 10 students will need to wear the MGC school uniform. This means that they should be wearing;
- Grey or black school trousers or a skirt
(Blue striped or checked dresses may be worn)
- Plain white shirt / polo shirt with a collar
- Navy blue sweatshirt or jumper
- Black school shoes
Jewellery may not be worn in school, except for stud earrings, and these must be taken out for PE due to safety issues.
PLEASE LABEL OR MARK ALL YOUR CHILD’S CLOTHING – both their uniform and PE kit.
All students should wear PE kit when doing PE.
- Plain black shorts / leggings
- Plain white t-shirt / polo shirt
- White or black socks
- A towel - if they wish to shower
In the cold weather students can wear a black or a blue tracksuit.